Обновлено 10.04.2009 Автор: AdministratorMoscow, Russia
Despite its "local" title, MCCMB provides a forum for international and Russian scientists working in various areas of bioinformatics and computational genomics.
The working language of the conference is English.
MCCMB'09 is the forth Moscow conference on computational molecular biology and bioinformatics. We welcome submissions of two-page abstracts from researchers working, in particular, in the following areas:
- Sequence analysis (statistics of DNA and protein sequences; functional annotation of DNA sequences and proteins);
- Structure of biopolymers (prediction of protein structure; interaction of proteins with ligands; classification of folds and structural motifs; prediction of RNA structure);
- Molecular evolution (phylogeny analysis; evolution of genomes, regulatory systems and metabolic pathways; genome rearrangements);
- Genomics and proteomics (large scale genome analysis; metabolic and signal pathways; expression arrays; SNPs in medicine and population genetics; large-scale analysis of proteomes and protein-protein interactions; automated annotation of genomes);
- Systems biology (models and networks);
- Education in bioinformatics.
Conference: July 20-23, 2009.
The on-site registration starts July 19.
Satellite events, including workshops in bioalgorithms: July 24-25 (the details will be provided at the conference Web site shortly).
Participants must register online at http://mccmb.belozersky.msu.ru/2009/Reg.htm
Please submit two-page abstracts following the instruction at http://mccmb.belozersky.msu.ru/2009/Abstract.htm
Conference: July 20–23, 2009
The on-site registration starts July 19. By this date, participants should be registered online already!
Satellite events: workshop in bioalgorithms: July 24–25; a round-table in education in bioinformatics: July 25.
Cultural program: to appear
Deadline for online registration: residents June 5, non-residents May 1
Deadline for submission of abstracts for oral presentations: April 1
Notification to authors: April 25
Deadline for submission of poster abstracts: June 5
Deadline for revised abstracts: June 5
|< Предыдущая||Следующая >|